We have been privileged to work with many blue chip organisations in the UK, Europe and further afield, handling assignments for our clients in USA, Canada, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, Malaysia and Taiwan.
International assignments are always controlled and project managed by ourselves directly and are not sub contracted to any local recruiter.
We work in true partnership with our clients, investing much time and effort in understanding organisational needs. Testimony to this is the high percentage of repeat business we enjoy from those who value our contribution and who wish to capitalise on the knowledge and expertise we have acquired.
Our unique Response Management service has been developed to maximise the response levels and cost effectiveness of recruitment advertising - whether national or local press, or in specialist publications-and to enhance the prospects of attracting high calibre, well-motivated candidates.
The Response Management service operates as follows:
- Clients are provided with a full range of recruitment advertising services, including expert advice on the full range of advertising options that are available, to enable the most effective approach to be selected. Our service will include copy writing, media selection and production.
- Candidates attracted by the advertisements respond by telephone, using our exclusive 0800 numbers, to a named Response Management Consultant who is fully trained and briefed to discuss your vacancy.
- Our consultant conducts a telephone interview with each candidate and prepares a Career Profile, listing personal details, education, qualifications and the particulars of current and recent employment - sufficient information for a primary appraisal, to be supported subsequently by a CV if appropriate.
- The Career Profile is immediately available for clients to begin their selection process.
- Each response is acknowledged, and our Consultants remain available to discuss with candidates the progress and result of their application.
- Executive Search
Our executive search techniques are based on the fundamental precepts of:
- Obtaining an accurate understanding of our clients' needs by means of comprehensive briefing sessions, leading to the preparation of a job description, company profile and person specification, accompanied by the development of a search plan.
- Undertaking fully documented, in-depth research within the target marketplaces and, subsequently, appraisal of the potential candidates identified.
- Carrying out professional interviewing and assessment of candidates, supported by detailed background reports.
- Personal presentation of short-listed candidates, including comprehensive interview reports
- Participation, where appropriate at subsequent meetings
- At all stages, ensuring that both parties achieve a satisfactory outcome through ongoing consultation and advice
- Management selection
Our commitment is to provide effective solutions to your recruitment needs, using tried and tested techniques supported by innovation and creativity.
Our approach includes:
- Detailed analysis of your company's structure and human resource needs, including comprehensive job and employee profiles.
- Up-to-date advice on market conditions, remuneration and benefits.
- Design of creative, cost effective advertising, supported by relevant media advice on local, national, international and specialist publications.
- The benefits of our unique Response Management service, developed to encourage a quality response from prospective candidates.
- Confidential contact with candidates, followed by full briefing and in-depth interviewing.
- Administration of Psychometric Assessments, including personality and aptitude measures, all supervised by Chesterman Swann's own Chartered Psychologists.
- Personal presentation of the shortlisted candidates, including full interview reports.
- Participation, when appropriate, at subsequent interviews.